Pricing

Please notice There may be changes at any time (However Rare it can happen)

Session Fee
Sessions are $375.00 for immediate Family. Each additional person is $20.00. You will receive 25 of the best images edited and included on your cd .   Session Fees are Due at the time of booking or at the session. Session fee is for the time and talent of the photographer only and does not include prints. My fees are non-refundable.

WEDDINGS
My Weddings Start at $1800.00:  Does NOT include Travel fees ..
Please Email or call me about details.


PLEASE NOTE:  A PRIVATE ONLINE ALBUM WILL BE AVAILABLE AS EARLY AS 2 WEEKS FOR VIEWING AND DOWNLOADING.  MINIMUM TURN AROUND TIME FOR WEDDING IMAGES ON CD  IS 8 WEEKS!!  THAT IS DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR AND MY SCHEDULE.  A CD TURN AROUND COULD BE A MINIMUM OF 11 WEEKS DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR (ie: HOLIDAYS and SUMMER HOLIDAY/TRAVEL)  WEDDINGS ARE 10 TIMES MORE WORK THAN A STANDARD PORTRAIT SESSION.  MY EDITING IS AN ART ALL ALONE....IT TAKES TIME TO EDIT PHOTOS.  AGAIN...A ONLINE ALBUM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING.

Style
My goal is to celebrate the art of photography, capturing natural images utilizing natural light, simple backdrops and very few props. I am refreshingly non traditional in my approach to both session and post production.

Booking Your Session
Sessions can be booked via phone or email. Sessions are limited per week to ensure a desired level of quality so book early.

Sessions
A typical session can last from 1-2 hours depending on the session and age of your child. Sessions can be held in my studio/home, your home, a favorite location or at one of the many places I can recommend. Breaks for feeding and play are welcomed. My sessions are very low key, allowing your child to take the lead and have fun while I capture great natural images and expressions. If you are late to your session, we will be limited to our shooting time so PLEASE try to be on time.

After the Session
at your request you can view an online gallery for you to preview up to 20 of the best images and also an email with an online album. In the mean time the typical turnaround time for a session is 5-8 weeks. If there is a change due to circumstance you will be notified as soon as possible.

ADDITIONAL EDITED IMAGES  1 Digital Image $20.00,  2 for $35.00 , 3 for $45.00

PLEASE READ
Due to the high volume of Holiday orders and mass editing, I will charge $100 more for shoots scheduled from Nov 20th through Jan 1st. If you need images edited and emailed within the first two weeks of our shoot for cards, announcements, etc, there will be an additional $5 per image fee.


You will receive 20 of the best Images edited in a email or a cd. A cd of the entire shoot can be purchased for an additional $75.00







PRINTING............................................................................................................................................
****I do have a huge suggestion though! I do print for clients...I charge a little extra. If you will be printing these somewhere else....Please don't go just anywhere!!! If you you want to use a pro Lab....I like Centric Photohttp://www.centricphoto.com/ ). They are off of Pima in Tucson.  Message me for Other Printer suggestions.
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Due to The Holiday Rush and that I too have a sweet little family. I can only Honor Gift certificates, Auctions or Donations during certain months. These CANNOT be used from NOVEMBER 1st through JANUARY 2nd. Please plan ahead and book your appointment early. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to working with you!

~Stacy EricksonI no longer do Custom cards but I have great referrals at Great prices. Available upon request.